Old December 21st 04, 03:16 AM
Woody Beal

On 12/20/04 17:23, in article , "John
Carrier" wrote:

At the risk of getting batted around by John again, I'll say it: With the
same skill-level pilots, the closest thing to the Hornet's BFM ability is
the F-16 big mouth.

It's not pride in the weapons system. It's matter of record.

Any guy so willing to reverse in front of me is fair game. Many Turkey
drivers would argue your concept of "matter of record."

R / John

John,

At the risk of sounding pompous--so I say this with the most hesitation and
humbleness--my "matter of record" is personal experience against all of
these platforms.

If you think that all Hornet drivers automatically drop anchor, then I've
given you the wrong impression. Pointing and shooting is what happens when
both fighters get in the phone booth--giving the Hornet it's real advantage.
Remember the Super Fox? The Hornet with its new FCC software is better.

--Woody