Old March 22nd 06, 05:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning

Default Would this plane have flown?

Bob;
I think John is referring to the outer attach point for the aileron, not the
wing attach points, at least this was the attach point I was referencing.
Dudley

"Robert M. Gary" wrote in message
oups.com...
What you can't see is any potential damage to the attach point.

Is there actually an "attach point" in the normal sense? I've never
taken one of these apart but my undetstanding is that its a one piece
solid wing and the body of the plane rests on top of the wing. I've
seen the wings removed and they are one solid piece (not two wings like
a Cessna).

-Robert