Old March 26th 20, 06:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Foster

Default Looking for used Oudie IGC

On Thursday, March 26, 2020 at 11:19:22 AM UTC-6, Patrick Grady wrote:
Yep, I'm looking for a logger in addition to the flight computer.

I'm currently using XCSoar, and I really like the interface, but it seems to not be too reliable. Limited phone battery life, and it seems to like to crash every few hours. If I'm partway through a task, its really annoying to lose everything.

Many people at my club use the Oudie IGC, and the integration and ability to switch gliders easily looks really attractive.

What about something like this?

https://wingsandwheels.com/avionics-...flywithce.html