Old July 29th 05, 02:22 AM
Marc Ramsey

John Leibacher is real busy at the moment ! I'm sure if someone comes
up with a WSDL to expose the list of areas, and another to grab the
requisite info, John or some volunteer could get this up on his site
using the PERL tools for SOAP. Dummy it up as proof of concept in any
case !

WSDL, yeech!

I'll let y'all in on a little secret, try accessing a URL in the form:

http://soaring.aerobatics.ws/TP/soaring site/tab
http://soaring.gahsys.com/TP/soaring site/tab
http://soaring.xinqu.net/TP/soaring site/tab

For example:

http://soaring.aerobatics.ws/TP/Williams/tab

Not XML, but a trivial parsing exercise for *real* programmers (hint,
field delimiter is the tab character).

I suspect if someone asks nicely, John will expose a list of the
available soaring sites, if it isn't already available at an as of yet
unknown URL...

Marc