Old September 17th 14, 06:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Richard[_9_]

Default Butterfly vario

On Wednesday, September 17, 2014 12:57:59 AM UTC-7, Steve Parker wrote:
Hi,

I really like the look of the Butterfly vario, it ticks most of my

requirement boxes.

Where do most people fit their sensor box given the requirement to be 100mm

from data wires and metal, 150mm away from avionics, 300mm away from 2 amp

cables and 500mm from a speaker?

I realise gliders have different positions for wires and speakers but I

would like to know how others have positioned their box.

Regards,

Steve.

Steve,

I have mine mounted on a bracket forward of my instrument panel Ventus b, all my speakers are behind my seat. I have flown for two years with the vario and it works well.

I sell the Butterfly Vario and have them in stock.

Richard
www.craggyaero.com