Old August 19th 04, 10:36 PM
Bob Chilcoat

Default Lowrance AirMap 300 plus accessories

We replaced the AirMap with a Garmin 196 in the plane. This is in excellent
shape, works perfectly, and includes all standard accessories (hard case,
remote antenna, suction cup for antenna, NiMH battery (good), alkaline
battery pack, cigarette lighter power cord, yoke mount), plus a soft case
for the unit and cables, computer cable and software, a wall wart power
supply (not Lowrance, but works), and a custom-modification to the yoke
mount for Cherokees that includes an approach plate clip, a Velcro pad for a
Radio Shack dual timer (not included), and a place for a Sporty's three-pen
penholder
(http://www.sportys.com/acb/showdetl....=1003&CATID=96 -
also not included). As Jay Honeck will tell you, this unit cannot be
repaired by Lowrance any more, but is in perfect working condition and has
never given any trouble. I would like to get $225 for everything. De-mung
my e-mail address to discuss further if interested. A couple of photographs
are at

I don't have to like Bush and Cheney (Or Kerry, for that matter) to love
America