Old December 25th 03, 06:20 AM

Jim Yanik wrote:

Ed Rasimus wrote in
:

My point exactly. Security clearance and arming individuals are apples
and oranges.

A security clearance is a form of TRUST,is it not? It says something about
a person's character.

Would an untrustworthy person be able to obtain a security clearance?

I don't think that it's much of a guarantee Jim. The cops do a
check on you, your reputation, your credit rating and stuff like
that but what can be told by that?...I suppose you'd be refused
if you were a real bad cat but then you'd likely have been in
poop by then in the military anyway. Can't speak about civilian
clearances though, I've only held military ones...oops wasn't
supposed to tell snort
--

-Gord.