Old April 6th 10, 08:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Default Naviter Oudie Units Shipping Soon

Hi,

I just learned that the Oudies are shipping from Slovenia today. I should
have them in less than 1 week.

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

"Paul Remde" wrote in message
Hi,

I am absolutely overwhelmed by the very positive response to the new
Naviter Oudie. I have received 36 orders for them already! They should
be shipping from Slovenia this week if everything continues to go as
planned. Therefore I should have them in stock in about 1 to 2 weeks. I
have ordered plenty of extra units to cover additional orders.

The great news is that the U.S. dollar has recently strengthened relative
to the Euro - so the U.S. price for the Oudie (with SeeYou Mobile) has
gone down from $650 to $628. All units ordered from me will of course be
sold at the new lower price.
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/seeyou.htm

I can't wait to fly with mine!

Best Regards,