Old November 29th 07, 02:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bill Daniels

Default IGC Google Earth Replay

wrote in message
On Nov 28, 2:18 pm, tobi wrote:
sorry, I should have mentioned, you need Google Earth 4.2 and the
current .NET installed

It falls over with an immediate null reference exception on Windows XP
SP2 on my ThinkPad. Anybody want the stack trace? email me.

No cigar.

I've got Google Earth 4.2 and the .NET 3.0 Framework with the very
latest updates. When you say the current .NET exactly what version and
update are you running against? On what OS platform? I'm on XP SP2 at
the very latest public release updates.

Anybody else got this to run?

Darryl

Runs great with XP. I have all the latest updates.

I wish it had Engilsh help and imperial units though.