Old February 25th 20, 01:42 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Christopher Schrader[_2_]

Default Andy McQuigg

I'm sad to hear of his passing... Andy used to love to talk about his experiences soaring in Florida with me and I remember he had nothing good to say about the Ionia Curse or the lake effect that can kill things at HHSC sometimes... but he loved soaring or being a CD there anyways. He took me to lunch on more than one occasion and tried his darnedest to get me to buy an LS-3 from him, if only I had money at the time. He didn't mind I was 27 and broke for all practical purposes and in no position to buy a glider from him. Glad to say I knew him.

- CN Pilot Mostly