Old February 22nd 09, 03:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
MarkHawke7

Default SPOT Tracking Test - Share Page ID's Needed

I've put together a SPOT tracking webpage capability that may work for
something the size of a standard competition. It pulls the latest
positional info from the SPOT shared pages that it is configured with
and presents them, on a google map. However, I need to test it
further with a heavier load than I've had to date. To do so, I need
about 40 to 50 SPOT shared page ID's to test with. To that end, if
anyone is willing to let me test with their shared positions, could
you please either post the shared page URL back here on RAS or email
it to me directly at . At this point, I don't
really care where the positions are in the world, it more about number
of SPOTs to see if what I've put together can handle the load. For
those that I use, I will send you further info on how to access the
page. At this point, I am not ready to put out the info to everyone.
But hopefully it can be used more widely soon.

Thanks in advance!

-Mark