Old June 21st 07, 11:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
karl gruber[_1_]

Default Cessna LSA -- Good Luck if you want one

Wow,

After looking at the Cub-Crafter Sport Cub, I don't think I'd want the
Cessna.

You would think it's just another warmed up J-3, but it is a clean paper
design with mass use of composites.

Karl

"C J Campbell" wrote in message
Cessna is rationing their LSA very strictly. Each dealer gets exactly one!
If you want a Cessna LSA you AND your dealer, apparently, have to go to
Oshkosh with a $10,000 deposit one week before the show and meet with a
Cessna representative. There are no hotel rooms available and Cessna will
not provide you with one, so you are on your own there. Cessna says the
LSA will be less than $100,000.

For your deposit you get on a list for delivery, perhaps in 2008.
--
Waddling Eagle
World Famous Flight Instructor