Old May 8th 19, 11:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Implausible Time Records

I have a Dell Streak in the cockpit (right side) for my wife's use. It
also records an igc file which I can post on skylines.org.Â* It is not
acceptable to OLC due to no ENL recorder.Â* Maybe the XCSoar troops would
write a module to access the Streak's microphone and record engine
noise...Â* Or maybe one of the XCSoar clones already does that?

On 5/8/2019 12:16 PM, Martin Gregorie wrote:
On Wed, 08 May 2019 08:58:39 -0600, Dan Marotta wrote:

Funny how this just started happening in the end of April...

I thought: have you got another logger you could leave running on the
field away from the runway but where it gets a decent signal?

If that also gets the time hiccup, then you'll know the problem is
outside the Stemme.

--
Dan, 5J