Old May 9th 19, 02:58 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
kinsell

Default Implausible Time Records

I see a flight on Jan 27 this year that had the same highly compressed
altitude graph, so something wasn't right well before end of April.

Sounds like you've got problems due to jamming, in addition to at least
one other issue.

Should be plenty of other gliders flying out of Moriarty to compare logs
with. Suppose you could submit one from the Dell Streak and lie about
the glider type, then delete it after seeing how OLC likes it.

-Dave

On 5/8/19 4:28 PM, Dan Marotta wrote:
I have a Dell Streak in the cockpit (right side) for my wife's use. It
also records an igc file which I can post on skylines.org.Â* It is not
acceptable to OLC due to no ENL recorder.Â* Maybe the XCSoar troops would
write a module to access the Streak's microphone and record engine
noise...Â* Or maybe one of the XCSoar clones already does that?

On 5/8/2019 12:16 PM, Martin Gregorie wrote:
On Wed, 08 May 2019 08:58:39 -0600, Dan Marotta wrote:

Funny how this just started happening in the end of April...

I thought: have you got another logger you could leave running on the
field away from the runway but where it gets a decent signal?

If that also gets the time hiccup, then you'll know the problem is
outside the Stemme.