Old May 21st 19, 12:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Contest Class Development for Future Success - The Case fordeveloping the Handicapped Classes

The DG400 can fly in 15M, 18M and/or Club class. I don't see you signed up for the Sports Class Nationals.

No, Only home for DG400 and several other birds now is in Sports. The 400 at least in the east does not climb well in 15 meter, and unless it was a 15 meter handicap class, there would be no reason to enter a 15 meter race. You could "fly" in 15 meter, but certainly not compete.

As for Club Class, it is only 15 meter now and pure gliders.

Still working for a living, so having to settle for the Seniors, Perry, and upcoming Cordele, but I look forward to flying in the Sports Class Natiionals again. Have flown in two, but my work makes it difficult, if not impossible to fly something on the other side of the country, and unfortunately, many nationals are set up so you have to take 3 weeks vacation to make it work with my work, where we cannot take individual days.

Kevin