Old January 31st 10, 06:37 PM posted to misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.comp.freeware
Mark

Default A Post To All My Freinds In UsenetLand

On Fri, 29 Jan 2010 19:58:08 -0800 (PST), Mariotus Strangbetzner wrote:

On Jan 29, 12:34*pm, Mark wrote:
I'm the REAL Mark, and I've bothered no one. *Of course history says
100% differently but bi polar boyz like me write it any way that suits.

I hardly ever post on usenet, except for the 5,000 posts annually to
over 160 newsgroups (see above rewriting history) whereas,
Jeffrey/Gezelliz/many more sock puppets, spends all his waking hours
pretending to be me thru a my google group/blueriverday identity which
he hacked. Without going to Google which is a hell of a feet. *

But you can check the pathway or source and see that those posts are
coming from a different place than THIS post. True, I was caught forging
over 100 times but let's not let the facts get in the way of Truth.

My life is so full of ****, that I only have time to sleep 4 - 5 hours a
night, as most BPDs do, I am building a plane and a cruise ship as there
is so much to do, and so many places to be. *To think that these usenet
games draw my attention...is laughable.

HAHAHAHA

Now, my coffee is ready and I will go. *In a few days when I return, I
will scan a few groups, see worthless noise which is attributed to me,
and skip over it. *To the unwary it will appear that I have time to
argue with fools or care what they say.

Anyone buying this line of bull****?

--
Mr. Markwww.myspace.com/gayincarolina

Jesus Christ,this ****ing site is filled with outrageous trolls. I
NEVER WROTE THAT!
Mark

The person you're addressing, who is forging my posts,
is Jeffrey Bloss, not Mark.(me)...He also hacked my "Tiger Would" troll
identity...he is just a run of the mill sockpuppet asshole who spends
ALL his waking moments on usenet, identifying people whom he realizes
*are far superior to him = Mark(ie)*, so he emulates me here, pretending
he is me, and not the mundane basement loser ****. (as opposed to unique
basement loser ****s). In a word...

--
Mark inventor/artist/pilot/guitarist/scientist/philosopher/
scratch golfer/cat wrangler and observer of the mundane.