Old March 24th 10, 02:51 PM posted to misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.comp.freeware
Peter J. Ross

Default A Post To All My Freinds In UsenetLand

On Fri, 29 Jan 2010 15:34:01 -0500, Mark wrote:

I'm the REAL Mark, and I've bothered no one. Of course history says
100% differently but bi polar boyz like me write it any way that suits.

I hardly ever post on usenet, except for the 5,000 posts annually to
over 160 newsgroups (see above rewriting history) whereas,
Jeffrey/Gezelliz/many more sock puppets, spends all his waking hours
pretending to be me thru a my google group/blueriverday identity which
he hacked. Without going to Google which is a hell of a feet.

But you can check the pathway or source and see that those posts are
coming from a different place than THIS post. True, I was caught forging
over 100 times but let's not let the facts get in the way of Truth.

My life is so full of ****, that I only have time to sleep 4 - 5 hours a
night, as most BPDs do, I am building a plane and a cruise ship as there
is so much to do, and so many places to be. To think that these usenet
games draw my attention...is laughable.

HAHAHAHA

Now, my coffee is ready and I will go. In a few days when I return, I
will scan a few groups, see worthless noise which is attributed to me,
and skip over it. To the unwary it will appear that I have time to
argue with fools or care what they say.

Anyone buying this line of bull****?

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

*NO*