Old May 17th 06, 04:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Gatineau Gliding Club

There are two clubs to consider in Ottawa before deciding you need to
drive west or east. Rideau Valley Soaring is smaller than our sister
club, but a little closer to the central area. You can find contact
details on our web site.

http://www.rideauvalleysoaring.com

wrote:
Try:
http://www.gatineauglidingclub.ca/Contact.shtml

And Montreal SC is just a bit further east...
http://www.flymsc.org/index_01.htm

For maps: http://www.aci.on.ca/~boblepp/SAC/ontario.htm#east

Other Ontario clubs are at least a 5 hour drive west of Ottawa, road
distances are covered more quickly in Canada as you likely know, as
compared to your home country.

Hope you enjoy the vacation!

Bob

If you have trouble making contact let me know and I'll help.

Bob