Old June 6th 07, 08:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
JGalban via AviationKB.com

Default Gliders in the Grand Canyon

Mxsmanic wrote:
How is it that I flew into Marble Canyon last year and did not enter the
SFRA?

I suppose it depends on how you define the limits of Marble Canyon. The gorge
is completely contained within the SFRA, but parts of the Grand Canyon as a
whole in the area fall outside of the SFRA (the rim areas, for example).

I flew into the airport at Marble Canyon. At no time did I enter the SFRA.
Actual pilots who fly actual airplanes into this actual airport would know
how this is done.

John Galban=====N4BQ (PA28-180)