Old August 3rd 05, 03:22 PM
LCT Paintball

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
news:yeXHe.214762$_o.161611@attbi_s71...
One of the problems with a 1 gig camera memory card is that it is possible
to take virtually unlimited pictures at OSH. If you figure it takes a
minimum of 1 minute per pic to look at, adjust, and save -- and I took 250
photos -- we're looking at a minimum of four hours just to save the pix
onto my computer!

Jay, thanks for the great review. I've drooled over OSH for years, but since
I'm not a flyer, and it's hard to get off work, I've never been able to
attend.

Now, for your picture problem. We use 512K cards and a little toy called a
roadstor. You plug your card into the portable, battery powered device, and
it burns them right onto a $0.25 cd. Now, you can take as many pictures as
you want without buying a bunch of expensive cards, or taking your laptop
with you. When you get home, you can do whatever you want to the pictures
right off your cd rom without filling up your hard drive. It also doubles as
a DVD player if you plug it into a television.