Old July 12th 08, 08:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
cfinn

Default Haicom GPS and WinPilot

There is no "com port" button under any of the menu pages. The only
edit I see on the menu pages is at the bottom and it edits the hard
button function on the bottom of my pda. How do I "edit a page"? I'm
running WinPilot Adv Version 7.02.

Thanks again,
Ray- Hide quoted text -

If you touch the "Menu" button, you will seean "Edit" button at the
bottom of each of the three menu pages. Touch the "edit" button and
then touch any of the menu items. I drop down list will appear. Select
"Com port" from the list. You'll then need to close the menu for the
change to take place. Open the menu again and go to the page that you
edited. You should now see "Com port" on the button you selected to
edit. Select it and change your com port. After you have made the
changes, you can edit the menu and return the button to its previous
function, if you desire.

Charlie