Old March 31st 04, 09:44 PM
FlyingAxx

Hi Marcel,
You wrote:
Originally I was going to go from Madagascar to India, but then I realized
I would upset Aussie John and Kiwi Don if I didn't check out Australia and
New Zealand on that trip. And since I could use French-Polynesia to get to
South America from there, I went that way.

OK, this I can understand :-)

Next time I'll do Alaska, Northern Europe, Russia, Asia, Hawaii, Western US,
Canada and back to Alaska. But just once I'd like to go to every country in
the
sim world in one, single trip!

That reads like a real challenge, wow! I think I will make that one by
using FS 2014 or so hehe. Then I will have the time - maybe - and
hopefully the money to buy the needed HyperLightGig100Comp...

Back to my trip: I started at Fireland, flying now along the Andes
heading north momentarily. There are very nice spots in Argentina and
Chile as well. You know, those airports being hidden in niches or
holes. The landscape is quite nice, even the standard scenery. I'm not
too interested in landing in the midst of a flat landscape having some
autogen trees and nothing else to see. I think, I'll follow the
mountains towards Alaska, throwing then the coin whether to go East or
West.
--
Regards
Axel