Old March 5th 05, 04:54 AM
RST Engineering

What in the hell don't you understand about the achievements of
"experimental" aircraft"? Why do you think that we do what we do and then
release our results to the airplane building world?

Jim

"Brent" ""b b i g l e r \"@ y a h o o . c o m" wrote in message
They're saying the Global Flyer's jet engine burns 102 pounds of fuel an
hour. If that kind of fuel weighs in at 6 pounds per gallon, that's about
17 gallons an hour, or roughly double what I burn in the little Cherokees
I fly. Then again, the jet propelled the Flyer about 2 times as fast with
a max weight some 4 times greater (again, compared to a Cherokee). It
seems to me that somebody might by in the market for a plane with
characteristics like that...but am I missing something?

--Brent