Old December 24th 16, 04:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default L-19 Bird Dog, Pilatus B-4 & Grob 102 for Sale

On Monday, December 12, 2016 at 3:47:51 PM UTC-5, wrote:
Sandhill Soaring Club, located near Ann Arbor, MI, is consolidating its fleet.

It currently has a Pilatus B-4 (not rated for aerobatics) with an open trailer and a Grob 102 Astir CS with a clam-shell trailer available for sale.. The G-102 will need to have its wings refinished in coming years but is currently airworthy (useful load of 220 lbs) and will be sold with fresh annual. The Pilatus will be sold with fresh annual as well.

We also have an L-19 "Bird Dog" for sale (asking $85k; negotiable); this is a great airplane for tow-pilot instruction.

Lastly, we are open to the possibility of leasing a Standard Cirrus, ASW-19b, Discus CS, 304-C, or similar for the 2017 season. Must have useful load of 242+ lbs.

Please e-mail me for more info.

Chris Schrader
treasurer[at]sandhillsoaring[dot]org

Photos of the L 19?