Old June 26th 07, 05:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Al G[_2_]

Default Aircraft Spruce came through for me

"John Price" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 21 Jun 2007 21:32:43 +0200, Rob Turk wrote:

A few days back I asked about Aircraft Spruce and how they were unable to
help me recover paperwork for my instruments. It looks like they actively
monitor this list, as they contacted me off-list then next day and were
able
to find the sales records. They went a step further and contacted the
manufacturers to retrieve those documents for me and they just informed
me
that they have everything ready for me.

Despite my earlier doubts, Aircraft Spruce has really come through for me
on
this one. Thanks folkes!

Rob

Thanks for the follow up, thats a class act. A lot of people would have
just jeft it at that. It's nice to know when a company does something
right.
John

Indeed. Bumps them up on the list of folks I would like to deal with.
(Read: good advertising)

Al G
EAA chapter 495 & 1444