Old February 18th 08, 02:46 AM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting
Dan Luke[_2_]

Default Our second encounter with freezing rain

"Longworth" wrote:

So this flight was another lesson learned for us. We will
definitely take rain forecast a lot more seriously in the cold weather
and will leave a lot more room for weather variability. Initially I
thought that Rick's suggestion of allowing at least 5 hours in the
future was reasonable, but as I was writing this note, maybe not going
up at all on days such as today would be a better decision.

Nice post, Hai. Thanks.

--
Dan
T-182T at 4R4