Old August 26th 06, 01:54 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
309

Default Tow pilot insurance requirement

wrote:
He is the "named pilot" with over 10,000 hours, CFII multi and
surviving OLD crop duster.

A role model for all of us? Safety concious?

In the words of the Dali Llama, has he "studied the rules so he knows
how to break them properly?" (since that seems to be a source of
never-ending debate with this group). No doubt, the elder tug-drivers
know the rules (through endless changes) well enough to keep their
tickets!!!

Seriously, 86, 70, it doesn't matter: I hope to be an active, safe and
avid flyer when I reach that "level of experience." Notice I avoided
using the word "age." I guess I should also hope the insurance
companies are better at recognizing those benefits when the year 2033
rolls around...

-Pete