Old December 7th 04, 05:37 PM
Newps

zatatime wrote:

In NJ you can't land anywhere except and approved landing facility,
which puts the kabosh on your plan for this state. However in PA and
NY you can land anywhere you want with prior permission from the
owner. I used to know a helicopter pilot who flew Santa in and out of
a small field in town, and someone else who'd take their 180 up to NY
and land on his buddies farm.

Around here we spend more time in the dirt than on pavement. Are you
saying that in NJ if I own some acerage I can't use it to land on
without the state giving me some kind of approval?