Old August 30th 03, 10:50 AM
Barnyard BOb --

What's even worse is the DoD is now trying to cut the extra combat pay
the guys and gals over in Iraq and Afghanastan are getting. The little
extra they get sure isn't worth getting perferated for, but it's damn
sure chicken sh*t for the brass to cut it even a buck while they are
still over there.

Craig C.

Don't blame DoD.
Credit George Bush and Company.
While they praise our military publicly.....
they also continue to gut BILLIONS from VA
hospitals/medical programs across the land.

If and when our guys and gals get back,
they will have even less in the way of medical
assistance or care. Let us not forget our military gets
precious little in the way of life insurance benefits, too.
Get killed and you're lucky to get a body bag ride home.

It's painful to know that the Bush administration prefers
to buy votes through the latest round of tax cuts instead
of properly funding the human needs of our military......
past, present and future. But, what's new.

Barnyard BOb -- one ****ed military vet