Old May 8th 19, 07:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tim Newport-Peace[_6_]

Default Dittel FSG50 squelch

At 17:16 08 May 2019, Hartley Falbaum wrote:
I am seeking the ability to adjust the squelch on our club's G102. I have
i=
nfo on the location of the pot for a FSG71m/70, but not the FSG50/60.
Recen=
tly it is breaking squelch full time. I have searched for stray RF, and
not=
found any. Of course, it could be a more serious problem, but the radio
is=
not worth the cost to send to Penninsula for a checkup. If adjustment
does=
n't do it, it gets replaced.

I don't have a schematic, and I don't have a VHF signal generator. Just
wan=
t to tweak it by ear.

So a diagram showing the location of the pot would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Hartley Falbaum
hfalbaum . at. comcast.c0m

PM sent.