Old May 9th 19, 12:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Hartley Falbaum[_2_]

Default Dittel FSG50 squelch

On Wednesday, May 8, 2019 at 1:16:39 PM UTC-4, Hartley Falbaum wrote:
I am seeking the ability to adjust the squelch on our club's G102. I have info on the location of the pot for a FSG71m/70, but not the FSG50/60. Recently it is breaking squelch full time. I have searched for stray RF, and not found any. Of course, it could be a more serious problem, but the radio is not worth the cost to send to Penninsula for a checkup. If adjustment doesn't do it, it gets replaced.

I don't have a schematic, and I don't have a VHF signal generator. Just want to tweak it by ear.

So a diagram showing the location of the pot would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Hartley Falbaum
hfalbaum . at. comcast.c0m