Old January 22nd 19, 02:16 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Gary Wayland

Default Ox Cylinder ASW27

On Monday, January 21, 2019 at 7:09:16 PM UTC-5, Gary Wayland wrote:
Can someone tell me what is the largest Oxygen cylinder that will fit in an ASW27?

Thanks for the help...

Thanks, Gentlemen for the information.

I hate to call Paul Remde and others since they have so many gliders they have to remember and with different sizes. I never owned a tank being on the East Coast.

And, I'm not going to use it for OX, but for another application. I'm doing a 3D printing first so this why I need the Max diameter.

Thanks again, I really appreciate the help.

Gary