Old June 8th 05, 06:39 PM
John Galloway

If you can hang on a couple of weeks or so I will give
you a biased opinion. I just collected the first UK
D2CT a couple of days ago and haven't flown it yet
but as soon as it gets in the air a friend with an
LS-18 and I intend to do some swapping about for comparison.
I haven't flown an LS8 18 yet.

David Muller flew a D2CT in the Dutch 18m Nationals.
He said said that he thought that it cruised as well
as Ventus 2Cx up to 175kph (as fast as he tried) and
climbed a little better.

John Galloway

At 22:36 07 June 2005, Charles Petersen wrote:
In the next week I will choose between the LS 8-18
T and the Discus 2cT. It
is a difficult choice, with a few small plusses on
either side, but I have
not flown either ship, and will not have a chance to
fly the Discus. I
would appreciate any input, especially from anyone
who has flown both.

Charles Petersen