Old December 1st 06, 04:27 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Ernest Christley

Default An animal so rare it may not exist . . .

wrote:
Folks:

I have a rather irritating fuel line situation that has several
possible solutions, each more complicated and / or expensive than the
last. Specifically I need a remotely mounted fuel cutoff valve, but it
is so remotely mounted that the standard valve-on-a-long-ujoint
solution is not going to work (too much stuff in the way, too many
corners, etc.).

Have you considered just putting an electric fuel pump back there. The
pumps I have will block flow when they are turned off.