Old January 22nd 04, 07:12 AM
guynoir

I usually scan all the plans I can get my hands on, then burn them on to
CD. Sometimes I digitize them.

Bill A. wrote:
I just got done building my niece a HUGE dollhouse for her birthday next
month and it dawned on me that I got the plans for the dollhouse from my
neighbor who build one for his granddaughter and one of the guys at work
asked if he could get a copy of the plans now that I'm done. So what do
those of you who are done with your aircraft do with your plans now that
your done? I think I would probably hang on to any I got incase of rework
but I thought I'd ask.

Thanks
Bill A.
Canoga Park, CA
PS. I'm still hoping someone in SoCal has a Piet or Volksplane their working
on or completed a that I can take a look at, thanks.