Old June 21st 05, 10:24 PM
Sylvain

Mark Hansen wrote:

There are companies that will scan the logs for you, but you'll have
to trust them with your books...

alternatively you can buy yourself a cheap usb scanner (what do they
go for these days? US$80.- at most) and spend a few hours scanning
your stuff (I found that at 300 dpi grayscale, I got a pretty good
ratio quality/storage space -- incredible the amount of things you
can stuff this way onto a CD-R); now you can even improve the idea by
encrypting the info before burning it into the CD (I also scan other
papers, e.g., certificates, passport, etc.) and you are all
set for far less than what any company might charge you...

--Sylvain