Old October 10th 05, 03:29 PM

On Sun, 9 Oct 2005 00:06:24 +0100, "Jonathan Lowe"
wrote:

Well having followed some of the progress in the development of your engine
I sorry to hear that it mooved on.:-(

I appreciate the sentiment Jonathan but it's found a good home. The
fuselage and wings have now been sold and hopefully will get finished
and the airplane flown. It's been a really nice ride and I've learned
a lot of stuff that I will not forget. Plus, now that the shop will
have the fuselage removed, I get to buy neat woodworking machinery,
the kind of stuff I've drooled about for years.

Corky Scott