Old December 6th 05, 01:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default (Mini-500)I want to build the most EVIL plane EVER !!!

I have been following this discussion I lost friends to Rotorways,
Cessnas, Pipers, Harleys, Hondas, Horses and a hand gun. I do not hate
the creators of any of these products and I know people that have bad
things to say about all of them. But I have never seen the attack on
an individual or product as I have seen here. I am a fixed wing pilot.
I have taken discovey flights in Robinson Helicopters and have
considered purchasing a kit rotorcraft. When I was younger my parents
told me the Scorpion was nothing but a death trap. I have done much
research on other kits and wanted to follow this thread as I am
grateful for people who take the chance to design and build products I
hope to one day afford. I only know about the Mini500 from what I read
in flying magazines and you guys must exist in different universes. I
do not have the knowledge to remark on the Mini500, but I was hoping to
get more from this than a hate fest.