Old December 6th 05, 04:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,brasil.unix

Default (Mini-500)I want to build the most EVIL plane EVER !!!

On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 17:44:17 GMT, Dennis Fetters
wrote:

OK, first you get a mini500 and... Oh never mind.

I'm amazed at all the guys who beat on Denis's head.
hasnt anyone realised that there is a sizeable market awaiting the
first person who designs a successful helicopter in this size range
and cost. half the problem in new markets is working out a niche
opportunity that will make money.
here sitting on a plate is an unanswered niche opportunity.
design a mini500 from scratch that has none of the original's faults
and a sizeable market surely exists.
ok dont design a mini500, design a mini jetranger, that should sort
out all the copyright issues.

Stealth Pilot