Old April 30th 09, 06:31 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Canuck[_3_] Canuck[_3_] is offline
Banned

Default And a couple more....

"Indrek Aavisto" wrote in message
Hello, Canuck!
You wrote on Wed, 29 Apr 2009 10:50:49 -0500:

North Bay?

Cheers,

Indrek Aavisto

--
Criticism is easy; achievement is difficult. W.S. Churchill

Nope. YWG. Winnipeg. The CF-101 is parked on the outside adjacent to the
Western Canada Aviation Museum. Behind the museum is where the water bombers
are "parked."

I tried for a few more shots that day but they all turned out like garbage.
I couldn't find a decent spot from which to take a picture because the wind
was blowing from the wrong direction and all the flights were departing on a
different runway than the one that usually gives me the best chance to snap
a pic.

Oh well.... hopefully the weather will improve for the weekend and I can
take my camera out again.

Take care,

Nick