Old October 21st 03, 07:51 AM
Barnyard BOb --

"Bart D. Hull" wrote:

I'm not being argumentative, but want more details so my
auto-conversion will be more successful than a LYC or Cont
install.

Dream on. There are no details to make your auto-conversion
more successful than a LYC or Cont.

Successfully pass a course in statistical analysis and you may
begin to see the light. The odds of your one shot conversion
performing remotely close to time proven aircraft engines is
slim to none unless you have a few hundred thousand dollars
laying around and some bright engineers willing to baby sit
your R&D until the worst of the bugs are ironed out.

Never mind that a minor bug can be lethal and your project
may never qualify for hull or liability insurance. Remember,
those aviation insurance guys are more conservative than I.
They have no desire to risk paying out one million dollars on
your crap shoot or buy you another hull for a second attempt
to outdo LYC or Continental at their own professional game.

Barnyard BOb - once again predictable