Old October 22nd 03, 04:46 AM
John Stricker

Rob,

I found on a different page where he says he had 650+ hours on the LS6 now.
His two pages contradict each other, but that's understandable, things
happen.

My point on this is that if HE wants to experiment and play with it, that's
great. It might even be something I might want to try some time. But in
the long haul, figuring time, $$, and all factors, an auto conversion should
be looked at as just that, something to experiment and play with and not
something that's going to save you a ton of money.

As to "rest of the error.." your point is???

John Stricker

"Robert Schieck" wrote in message
John Stricker wrote:

Corky,

Somewhere it was said they have 600 hours on this conversion and yet from
their site "I have approximately 56 hours on the finished product,

including
a very enjoyable trip to Airventure 2000." Not a long term study.

He has more than 600 hours on the first SeaBee that was converted and
56 hours on the second one ......

I leave the rest of the error to be corrected by the reader...

Rob

.ps I have seen this aircraft 3 times as he comes to the RAA events to
talk about the plane.