Old February 8th 12, 06:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Chris

Default Attention US Standard Class Pilots

I'm a relatively new pilot to racing and plan on flying at Montague
this summer. Several other young, eager pilots from my club (Evergreen
Soaring / SGC) would like to race standard class nationals as well,
but have been hesitant to sign up because they feel uncompetitive in a
ship like a DG300. I'm in favor of a limited handicap because I'd
rather have them fly at Montague than go to Parowan for sports nats.

For what it's worth, this won't benefit me since I'll be flying a ship
that doesn't get the proposed handicap.

Chris Young
42DJ

PS: I promise I'll get my act together and sign up.