Old January 15th 07, 09:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
JohnO

Default start hover

The OTHER Kevin in San Diego wrote:
On 13 Jan 2007 07:32:28 -0800, "Frank" wrote:

Hello,

I plan to fly trough the staates by plane this
year and would like to try a little helicopter-
flying too.
Who has done this before and can recomand
the area / shool.

Frank

OK, lessee.. I think I've heard of these
helio-copter-thingamajiggies.... Kind of like a big fan on it's side
with some dumb, poor (emphasis on poor) ******* underneath it trying
to keep it from crashing to earth..

I've also heard there are three or four whirly-copter schools in the
states...

Ok, enough sarcasm.. What particular state would you like to fly in??
Any particular city?? There are hundreds (if not thousands) of
helicopter schools across the country...

I've heard Silver Whatsit Helicopters run by that Jerry Whatsisname is
good.

duck