Old April 28th 10, 11:34 AM posted to alt.comp.freeware,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,rec.aviation.piloting
Invisible dog

Default The truth about Jeffrey Blosstein

On Apr 27, 9:40*pm, Ari wrote:
On Tue, 27 Apr 2010 16:03:05 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:
Myself, I have groups where people actually
like me. You know why? *Because they know
I like them too.

Holy ****, it's the second coming of John Stubbings and Sally Fields.

*LOL LOL LOL LOL*

"I can't deny the fact that you like me, right now, you like me! You
like me, you really like me!" ~Sally Fields another of the lonely
people.

*LOL*
--
All you Ferrari drivers, come join us @www.ferrarichat.com!
All you pilots, jump into the left seat @www.airlinepilotforums.com!

Since you're not the sharpest tool in the shed,
I'll enlighten you why you're a BOZO TROLL and
I'm not.

See, I sometimes use funny names like putting on a
hat, but my e-mail remains the same, and my friends
know it's me. I'm not pretending to be another
poster on usenet whom others readily know. Also,
any inadvertant crossposting is pretty much only
a justified response to your stupidity.

You on the other hand FORGE other people's
established identities, quote snips of their posts
in order to make partial quotes (out of context) link
back to the person whom you are slandering,
or libeling. This you crosspost to 7, 8, or 10
groups at a time, while specifically using vulgar,
stupid language which is part of the real you.

A search of the archives will bear out that this is
pretty much the extent of your interpersonal
skills. In other words, you're actually an asshole.

Where the troll part comes in, is the obsessive
compulsive nature of your sickness. You seek
the reward of recognition, even if people see
you're an idiot. Either way, you're satisfied.
That's the definition of being a troll.

Myself, I have groups where people actually
like me. You know why? Because they know
I like them too.

Therefore, I am justified when I say:

"Yes, we get it already Ari. You are
an inarticulate clown too immature to engage in
adult dialogue without making a fool of yourself,
so you seek control by spamming usenet with
bozotic nonsense so that in the end...you're
still making a fool of yourself. We see you."

---
Mark