Old February 2nd 04, 12:47 AM
Haywood Jablome

"Tom Sixkiller" wrote in message news:JVgTb.81

The difference between me and you is that I could not be bothered to

play
that game. So I let my subscription slide years ago. So now they get

nothing
and I am spared of the bull****.

In the "old days", companies used to "nickel and dime", you to death.

Today,
it's $50 and $100 you to death.

Not a month goes by I don't find someone trying to slip and extra $10,

$20,
$50...past us on a billing statement. Of course, the "error" is never in

MY
favor. :~(

I'm on a screw you diet.
The rules are simple:

1. If the price is fair, I will pay it. You do not waste my time with
negotiations.

2. If there is a problem with your product, I give you one chance to fix it.
If you cannot fix it satisfactorily and fast the first time, I will return
it for a refund.

3. If I have to wait more than 10 minutes maximum to talk to your tech
support on the phone then I will take my business elsewhere.

4. I do not stand and wait in any queue for more than 4 minutes. After which
time I leave the goods exactly where they are and walk out of the store
(losers on welfare have an excuse to wait in line)

5. If you have me between a rock and a hard place - tardy contractors are an
example - I will harrass you by telephone at your home and/or business at
least 4 times a day until you make good.

Try it. It works.