Old November 20th 03, 11:27 PM
Dashi

"Murphy" wrote in message
newsCbvb.443042$6C4.57401@pd7tw1no...

"H M" wrote in message
Murphy wrote:
I've just installed CH Pro rudder and pedals, gameport version, and

can't
seem to get the rudder control to work correctly. In the calibration

area
the rudder and throttle are both assigned to the Z axis and I'm unable

change it. Shouldn't the rudder be assigned to the "R" axis? The yoke
assignments work fine so now looking for help from someone who may

have
experienced and solved the same problem.
Thanks for any help. Murphy

Z-axis? R-axis?
what happens when you step on the left pedal, and what happens when you
step, on the right one?

When I go into the "Testing CH Virtual pilot pro" calibration area I have

an
X/Y box to calibrate and 2 other slider type boxes labeled Z and R. The
X/Y box reacts to the yoke movement, the Z box reacts to throttle but the

box which I assume should be the rudder adjustment does not react to

either
the rudder or any other input. When on the ground in FSIM I can clearly

see
the rudder permanently locked to one side and therefore cannot control the
aircraft on the ground since the rudder pedals do nothing. Hope that
answers your question and you can help.
Regards, Murphy

Z axis = rudder
X axis = ailerons
Y axis = elevator

Throttle is usually assigned to a "slider" type of control.

Try assigning the "throttle" to R axis.

Let us know what happens.

Dashi