Old June 18th 04, 12:08 PM
George Z. Bush

WalterM140 wrote:
So what you're saying is that the policies of the Democratic party appeal to
felons and ex-felons more than those of the Republican party.

I'm saying that the Republican Party is a bunch of felons.

Looks to me like lots of people have trouble understanding the meanings of
simple sentences. Also looks like most of them are Republicans hoping to make
day night, night day and one plus one to equal three.

They'd be ahead of the game if they stopped trying to translate everything they
read into something else but, like their leader who never made a mistake in 3.5
years, consider the source.

George Z.