Old December 18th 04, 09:48 PM
Radio Flyer

"Billy Who?" wrote in message
doing it at a place called leven airfield. its a grass field too. horrible
drive to it down a mega bumpy, pot holed lane which means you either
damage your vehicle suspension or at least need a fully comprehensive wash
when you come home.
the employment im looking at btw is for the USA as i plan to travel to
orange county in march 054 with a view to moving there. might consider
doing flight training in us too as it seems considerably cheaper.
price here is £90 an hour with 45 hour minimum for ppl.

It would be much cheaper in the usa. An hour rental plus instructor would
run less than £60

--
İBillyİ
ICQ 171497980

"Frankster" wrote in message
I'm sorry, I cannot answer your questions concerning employment in the
UK. However, I've got to ask... where are you doing your training?

I instructed in the UK for about a year out of Kidlington airport (near
Oxford). All of the Oxford U. flight training is done out of Kidlington.
I really enjoyed it. I met all the Oxford U. instructors. We had a
great time! I was AMAZED to learn that in the UK, a private pilot can
give flight instruction. Definitely different than here in the US.

-Frank

"Billy Who?" wrote in message
just started (4 hours done) of training to do a ppl here in uk.
wondering opinions and any advice as to employment chances when passed.
and also any add on training required as i, funding this with a loan
after xmas
any help appreciated