Old March 23rd 18, 04:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default New layout for OLC?

On Friday, March 23, 2018 at 11:52:57 AM UTC-4, Dan Marotta wrote:
I made my first glider flight since the change over and I immediately
pressed a button for the old format.Â* Now that I'm interested in playing
with the new format, it's not apparent, to me at least, how to switch back.

I've had the opposite experience, in that the "2" does not stick, and even had URLs with an explicit "2" show up in the "3" page format. I've also have mixed success in seeing the map of a specific flight in the 3.0 format in my browser, it shows the rest of the info in the page, but not the map. Clicking the "revert to 2.0" button on the page does go to the old format and the map then shows.